Contracts Manager - Sales
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is looking for an experienced leader and individual contributor who has:
- 10+ years of professional experience relevant to Sales contract management, deep understanding of contracts, negotiating skills, understanding of what is good and fair for both sides.
- A good understanding and able to demonstrate working with a dynamic functional team from Accounting, Billing/Invoicing, Finance - FP&A, Pricing, Legal and of course, a good business partner with Sales and different sales organizations at Twilio.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Strong communication, and experience dealing with Sales executives, directors at all levels
- Analytical and critical thinking when reviewing a proposal, a deal and contract.
- Fluidity and ease for navigating in an operational complexity across various organizations and multiple product lines
- Experienced user in Salesforce, CRM application: Reporting, Dashboards.
- Good experience with Microsoft Excel, Word skills and Google office suite.
A Sales Contract Operations Manager
- A Sales business partner to support our European sales support office in Dublin, Ireland.
- He/She will support our Sales account executives based in the UK, and other remote sales executives located outside of the UK
- One of the primary roles: Helping Sales executives to create/initiate/edit the right type of contract; Twilio’s Order Form (OF) is a contract or an agreement.
- Not only you are a manager but also a ‘doer’, as you are a sole contributor, that works on complex OFs from start to the finishing line.
- Ability to handle, manage and cope with a fast pace environment. Able to manage multiple contracts particularly during month end or quarter end on high volume of deals.
- Reporting to a manager in San Francisco headquarter, the candidate must possess a good work discipline and ethics.
- The candidate will be trained in San Francisco by our sales contract operations team
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and quickly evolving business. This role is a critical to the Sales Operations organization for the success of supporting our European Sales organization (EMEA) as Twilio is growing, investing and expanding its international business and presence.
This is a highly visible role that supports the regional sales leaders to make good and sound business decision in our proposals.
This role is a fine balance between helping sales team to achieve the objectives, knowing the priorities and providing sales contract due diligence.
This position will be in our beautiful, new and expanding Dublin office. You will enjoy our incredible perks: complimentary tasty treats every Monday morning, free order-in lunch, snacks, massages, dinner club, sports societies, games room and speakeasy onsite, along with our bi-weekly global All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, and video by virtualizing the world’s telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top