See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Communications & Enablement Manager, Consumer Trust!
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to own the development of enablement materials that help translate our trust & safety goals and product initiatives to our go-to-market teams and customers. As a leader in the Consumer Trust team, our mission is to protect Twilio’s powerful platform capabilities from bad actors who attempt to game our protective guardrails and compromise accounts for nefarious purposes. The Consumer Trust organization writes the policies and builds the safety mechanisms to keep our customers and consumers safe.
In this role, you’ll:
- Partner with Marketing, Legal, Product, Sales and Support teams globally to break down complex compliance requirements, product features and policy changes into easily understood content that is presented in a way that aligns with our brand and helps our customers ensure they send trusted communication.
- Co-develop communications strategies with our product and enablement teams to reach different customer types across various products experiences, and develop the enablement materials appropriate for them.
- Lead cross-functional initiatives related to the communications of new or evolving trust and safety programs that impact the way our customers use our platform.
- Advocate for the customer and the customer-facing teams that support them, minimizing customer impact of our trust initiatives when and where possible.
- Develop the communications that balance the needs of the customer with our business, legal and regulatory objectives.
- Use strong judgment and be able to effectively plan, coordinate and execute on complex initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the organization.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or similar discipline or equivalent job experience.
- 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably in a high growth company and within a compliance or product marketing role
- Storyteller; Self-starter with ability to build an enablement program.
- Demonstrated ability to define, plan, deliver and measure programs from beginning stages.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and ability to make sound decisions while working under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, intellectual curiosity, data-driven prioritization and leadership skills.
- Ability to proactively identify process improvements that have a significant, positive, business impact.
- Experience working with, engaging, and influencing multiple cross-functional teams and leaders
This role will be in the Remote US.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well. The information below is provided for those hired in Colorado only.
If you are a Colorado applicant:
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $105,728 - $166,144
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.