Commercial Account Executive - APAC
This is an exciting opportunity to join Twilio in powering the future of communications by enabling messaging, voice, and Real Time Communication solutions (Video, Chat, Push) to be embedded into web and mobile applications to create an multi channel, contextual experience for global consumers today.
About the job:
- This role is an exciting opportunity for ambitious sales people who enjoys new challenges. Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales goals by generating new business opportunities using the telephone and any other means of communications technologies.
- You will build direct relationships with key stakeholders in organisations across various verticals on major opportunities and will work closely with and leverage all of Twilio’s partners to maximize the revenue opportunities in region.
- This role is ideal for candidates who are hunters, enjoy selling, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong collaboration with customers and internal stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate is a hands-on Do-er, success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
- You will be generating new business through active prospecting, preparing quotations and negotiating terms of agreement with new customers and always be closing.
- You are familiar with using Salesforce and other sales / marketing tools to prepare pipeline activity and monthly forecast reports, aiming to meet or exceed quarterly and annual targets.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry and continuously feedback new customer requirements to the product and marketing teams.
- Consistently delight customers by providing them with the best customer experience with Twilio.
- This is an Inside Sales role based in Singapore focusing on VoIP / SIP use cases and prospects from Australia, Singapore & Hong Kong. Prior experience with selling SIP solutions to contact centers with strong contacts in the industry preferred.
- You must have a min 5 years new business sales experience at a PaaS/Enterprise Cloud, Telecoms SIP / VoIP or startup environment. If you are a fan of Twilio or a developer community advocate or possess industry knowledge from messaging / voice / IP comms, these are plus points.
- You must be capable of thriving in competitive markets with determination, grit, and hustle.
- You possess a hunter mentality.
- You are relentless in achieving sales targets, pursuing goals and solving problems.
- You possess the skill to work both in a virtual team and perform independently.
- You thrive in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- You are highly self motivated and ambitious in achieving goals. Strong team player but still a self-starter. You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are.
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- You hold a BS/BA or experience in a related industry.
- Spoken and written skills in a second language is advantageous.
How to Apply:
- Kindly include a cover letter explaining your interest and how you can make an effective impact and contribution to this role.
- Include a link to an application (or two!) that you’ve built using Twilio
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top