Channel Account Manager, APAC
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
- The Channel Marketing Programs Manager is responsible for supporting Twilio’s efforts to build a world-class ecosystem of partners, which are highly strategic to the Company’s long-term direction. This role is a partner to the Channel Sales organization working side-by-side on strategy, channel enablement programs and co-marketing efforts.
- Role reports directly to the Head of Channel Marketing.
- Supports the management of the partner program.
- Helps to drive effective communication programs to insure partner awareness and inclusion.
- Works with team to manage partner education to ensure partner effectiveness.
- Develops programs to support relationship building at field level.
- Drives revenue generation opportunities with partners.
- Ability to think strategically as well as to act tactically.
- Broad marketing skills with capabilities in events, lead generation, PR etc.
- Strong in developing processes and making things programmatic.
- Ability to balance multiple requirements in a fast paced/unstructured environment.
- Knowledge of how to work with sales in the field.
- International experience.
- Strong written and public speaking skills.
- Ability to or experience working cross teams.
- Detail oriented.
- 5 - 10 years of channel marketing experience or marketing communications.
- Undergraduate degree in business/marketing.
- Developer skills or knowledge.
- Software marketing.
- SaaS/Cloud offering exposure.
- Platform marketing experience.
- Background in telephony.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our private office in the WeWork co-working space at 401 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000 or 100 Harris Street, Sydney, near the jewel of Pyrmont, Darling Harbour. You will enjoy our incredible perks: weekly team lunch, snacks, free flow of fresh fruit water, micro-roasted coffee, tea and craft beer, ergonomic desks, ping pong games, daily community events, vibrant co-working space filled with multinational companies / startups / entrepreneurs / freelancers, and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top