Carrier Relations Manager - Numbers
We are looking for a Senior Carrier Relations Manager - Numbers to join our team working with internal experts and our existing network of telecommunication partners in EMEA. The person in this role will expand the deal framework and partnership strategy to deliver the Twilio service. Numbers are a key component of the Twilio services and this role will manage the relationship with numbering providers to ensure best availability of service.
About the job:
The ideal candidate will possess strong data analytical, problem solving, client and relationship management, and project execution skills. Must be able to balance long term and short term goals by consistently evaluating decisions in terms of impact to the business. The Carrier Relations Manager will be responsible for managing the partner mix, performance, and strategy in accordance with Twilio’s financial goals, quality standards, and product feature requirements. The person who fills this role will own these partnerships from a strategic business perspective and will report to the Business Development team on overall strategy.
This position can be remote.
Manage long-term relationships with telecommunication providers for an effective product offering in EMEA that maximizes value to Twilio and our customers.
- Accountable for the business partnership and partner performance management against cost and quality performance goals for the Twilio service.
- Create a first class internal and external reporting, forecasting and alert system indicating actions for the Business Development team.
- Evangelize the Twilio services and the use of the service at carrier partners in EMEA
- Prepare and lead monthly, quarterly and annual reviews of the business relationship up to presentations at C-Level of partners.
- Understand the regulatory and legal background on a per country level and create a knowledge base of regulatory and legal basic facts for internal stakeholders.
- 5+ years relevant experience in telecommunications carrier relations, business development.
- Strong understanding of relationship management and sensitivity of a growing business in an established industry.
- Data driven and analytical superstar.
- Experience working on international programs and projects.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and engagements at the same time.
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done. High personal productivity.
- University degree, MBA preferred.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top