Business Development Representative
Twilio is looking for hungry, ambitious, and talented individuals who have a passion for communications and who want to be a part of a world-class inside sales organization. The BDR team is a critical component of our sales model and presents an outstanding opportunity to hone skills in preparation for an exciting career in software sales. In this role, you will:
- Become a Twilio product expert.
- Learn fundamental sales skills.
- Create great customer experiences.
- Invest in a skill-set that will prepare you for your next role in Sales.
- Be responsible for quickly and efficiently fielding and qualifying interest from our various inbound channels, including: phone, chat, request for contact forms and more.
- Be a go-to person for all customers’ product education needs.
- Identify and qualify high value opportunities for the New Business sales team.
- Ask discovery questions and inspire new use cases where Twilio can solve our customers challenges.
- Help us continuously improve how the team operates through an understanding of our key performance metrics.
- Optimize use of various sales and marketing tools.
- You want to pursue a career in software sales.
- You have a passion for communications technology.
- You have an ability to understand and articulate the Twilio API.
- You are determined, and have grit and hustle. You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- You are friendly, enthusiastic, and have professional communication skills.
Ways to stand out:
- Prior experience in consulting, PE/VC or at a growth stage internet/software company.
- Coding ability - include your Twilio app if you’ve built one.
- Leadership experience.
- Awards for doing awesome things.
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is a public company based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.. #LI-POST
Back to top