Business Development Representative - EMEA
About the job:
During your time on the Business Development Representative team, you will:
- Become a Twilio product expert.
- Learn fundamental sales skills.
- Create great customer experiences.
- Build and execute scalable processes for Twilio's unique sales model.
Afterwards, you'll have the opportunity to move into more senior roles across the Business Development Representative, Corporate Sales, ISV Sales, Vertical Sales, Sales Engineering, Finance, Sales Operations and Marketing organizations.
- Be a go-to person for all customers’ product education needs.
- Work with our existing EMEA customer base to identify relevant new opportunities.
- Identify strategic outbound opportunities in EMEA.
- Identify and qualify high value sales opportunities from Events, Conferences and Webinars.
- Evaluate key performance metrics and help us continuously improve how the team operates internally and cross-functionally.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer buying cycles.
- Learn to use various sales and marketing tools.
- An insatiable curiosity to learn about Twilio and our customers.
- Ability to understand and articulate the Twilio API.
- Determination, grit, and hustle. You are relentless in pursuing goals and solving problems.
- Friendly, enthusiastic, and professional communication skills.
- Prior experience in consulting, PE/VC or at a growth stage internet/software company.
- Coding ability - include your Twilio app if you’ve built one.
- Leadership experience.
- Awards for being awesome.
- Other languages
Twilio makes communications easy and powerful. With Twilio's platform, businesses can make communications relevant and contextual by embedding real-time communication and authentication capabilities directly into their software applications. Twilio gives businesses the ability to innovate, prototype, create, and connect with their customers at the right time and in the right way. Founded in 2008, Twilio is privately held and based in San Francisco, California with other offices around the world.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
Back to top