Billing Operations Analyst
- Dublin, Ireland
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Billing Analyst to join our team in Dublin. The Billing Analyst will work within the entire Order to Cash cycle, and focus on day-to-day duties related to customer billing and on-boarding. A successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can easily shift between the details and the “big picture". Periodic weekend work will also be essential for this role.
Twilio is looking for a talented and results driven person who is passionate about work, savvy about billing and pricing from the business view not only financial and who lives the Twilio Magic They also have:
Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and ability to advocate for a position while maintaining collaborative and open-minded approach. You should be someone who is a champion of streamlining processes and sees projects through to completion. We are looking for someone who enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced environment, with zealous attention to detail, good judgment, and is dedicated to providing excellent customer service.
We seek someone with:
- Strong experience in the area of Billings / Revenue.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience working with NetSuite and Salesforce is advantageous, although not essential
- Solid experience working with large volume transactions with strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel user: able to handle very large raw data sets using pivots and other functions such as VLOOKUPS.
- Third level qualification in Accountancy, Finance or a Business related discipline or equivalent experience
- Periodic weekend work will also be essential for this role.
As Billing Analyst you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Maintain Revenue Team external customer email, responding to customer and other external queries in a timely manner and onboard customers to Twilio’s internal billing system and Financial ERP system, Gather and format large raw data sets to assist with customer billing reporting and queries.
- DRAW THE OWL: Participate in month end close, including:Managing and tracking recurring billing and manage approvals, tracking and application of customer credits. Analysis of revenue related balance sheet accounts, Ad hoc customer financial reporting
- WRITE IT DOWN: Assist and participate in the development and implementation of financial controls and process surrounding revenue and invoicing, Onboard customers to Twilio’s internal billing system and Financial ERP system
- NO SHENANIGANS: Participate in external and internal audits, as requested.
We are actively scaling for current and future growth and believe that we can add value to Twilio through our collaboration with the various functional teams. We realize that new ideas have to come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours. You will have an incredible impact in how we achieve our goals of sustained excellence and scalability, and your role is integral into growing Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position is located in our office at WeWork Iveagh Court, Dublin 2 (we are across the street from the Harcourt Luas stop). You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered lunches 4 days a week, snacks, game area, bi-weekly dinners at All Hands and more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Back to top