Billing Lead EMEA
The Billing Lead will provide direct supervision to a team of Billing & Pricing Analysts within the Revenue Team. The Billing Lead will ensure that the team is consistently providing a first class service that is efficient, effective, customer and delivery focused and resilient. This role will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely processing of all customer pricing and billing tasks.
About the job:
- Supervise a team within the revenues section responsible for the administration and collection of Council Tax and Business Rates.
- Ensure that the team is consistently providing a first class service that is efficient, effective, customer and delivery focused and resilient.
- Assist in implementing the relevant technologies and new ways of working in a way that meets the needs of both organisations.
- Assist the Revenues Manager and Head of Revenues and Benefits in defining and delivering the future strategy and development of the Revenues & Benefits shared service.
- Supervise a team within the Revenue Team responsible for the on boarding of customer contracts and pricing models and billing customers (domestic and international).
- Provide ongoing training as needed to direct reports. Monitor performance effectively and take action where necessary with poor performance.
- Ensure the accurate and timely of setting up pricing models for customer contracts and processing billings through the use of company’s accounting systems as required, in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Support financial close processes and audit activities in collaboration with the Revenue Manager.
- Provide support for reconciliations, standard reporting, investigating transaction history and other activities as assigned.
- Ensure that Pricing, Billing and Customer emails are attended to per company service level agreements standards.
- Ensure both internal and external customers receive a first class service.
- 5 years of accounting/finance experience, with 2-3 years of supervisory experience in Billings/Revenue.
- B.S. in Accounting/Business Administration or the equivalent.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid experience working with large volume transactions.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel user: able to handle very large “raw” data sets using pivots and advanced functions such as VLOOKUP.
- Experience working with a company’s “home grown” billing system.
- Prior start up, technology company experience.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with some ambiguity as well as need for directing energy and thinking outside-the-box.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top