Agile Program Manager - Infrastructure Engineering
- Golden, CO
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are looking for a skilled Agile Program Manager who can facilitate our Engineering teams to reach our aggressive product delivery and infrastructure scale goals. Acting as Scrum Master, you will lead teams’ collaboration and deftly identify dependencies and risks, resolve blockers, make use of metrics to improve delivery, and leverage Agile best practices to optimize velocity, quality, and predictability.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic, with a demonstrated track record of leading Agile teams. They also are:
- A true servant-leader, there to help the teams do their best work
- Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment and try new ways of working
- Organized — skilled at protecting teams while making sure they’re responsive to the needs of the business
- A strong Agilist — skilled at balancing best practices, experiments, and flexibility to suit the situation
- Ideally Certified Scrum Master; bonus points for Scaled Agilist certification or experience in a Scaled Agile organization
- Ideally 3+ years of relevant experience and at least 2 years as a Scrum Master
As a Agile Program Manager,, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Serve as Scrum Master for multiple teams — own and facilitate their Agile ceremonies using best practices and flexibility to suit their way of working, while coaxing them toward greater efficiency
- DON’T SETTLE: Drive toward continuous improvement through analyzing data and inspect & adapt practices
- BE AN OWNER: May provide or support basic financial visibility and guidance of a program in which your teams contribute
- BE BOLD & DRAW THE OWL: Help be an agent of change as we strengthen our Agile muscles across the organization
- WRITE IT DOWN: Support the transparency and communication of the health and progress of an overall program that your teams contribute to
The Agile Program Management team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior leadership and engineering teams to deliver on our company’s strategy. We lead all aspects of Agile ceremony facilitation, Agile training, and drive scalability, helping to have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 1801 California St. in Denver, CO. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, access to our building fitness center, monthly All Hands and more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work and home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, and can draw the owl and not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top