Accounts Payable Specialist
About the job:
- Support Accounts Payable Manager for the entire beginning to end AP process: vendor creation, invoice processing and vendor payment.
- Manage the PO process.
- Administer employee expense reimbursement.
- Work closely with GL accountant to determine monthly expense accrual.
- Fulfill all external auditors PBC request related to Accounts Payable and Operating Expenses.
- Provides general support to the accounting operation as required.
- Associate’s degree/Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or other related field.
- 1 to 2 years of Accounts Payable experience.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel user.
- Basic understanding of US GAAP and good internal control.
- Demonstration of an ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment, and produce accurate and timely deliverables.
- A team player with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships.
- Results driven and detail orientated.
- Familiarity with ERP Systems, NetSuite a Plus
- Familiarity with Expense Systems, Expensify a Plus
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. Developers and businesses use Twilio to make communications relevant and contextual by embedding messaging, voice and video capabilities directly into their software applications. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 650 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco and other offices in Bogotá, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore and Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. #LI-POST
See Inside the Office of Twilio
Launched in 2008, Twilio simplifies business communication across applications—supplying developers with the highly competent tools needed to develop customer-centric phone, VoIP, and messaging systems on its global cloud API platform. From online restaurant bookings to tech support call center networks, Twilio's flexible technology lets companies construct personalized business solutions that enhance customer-service interaction and profitability.
Back to top