Sr. Multimedia Producer
- Flexible / Remote
THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
Together, we are radically reshaping how we think about sleep, mattresses, and shopping - and we’re just getting started. Want to join us?
- Help grow brand awareness and affinity by producingexceptional and engaging video and photo assets
- Collaborate with creative and marketing leads to produce and capture relevant, polished and impactful product and campaign assets for a myriad of marketing channels
- Manage a production calendar, proactively recommending ideal schedules, based on evergreen, product launch and campaign needs
- Keep projects on schedule and on budget
- Partner with stakeholders to develop pre-production materials and lead pre-pro meetings that ensure smooth and efficient photoshoots
- Produce small and large-scale productions by managing and coordinating all facets of photo and video shoots: schedules, studio, locations, talent, crew, equipment, etc.
- Assume financial responsibility for every production—including budgeting, developing estimates, reconciliation, etc. with internal and external partners
- Responsible for managing all talent contracts and fees; could also include casting, booking, managing releases and negotiating usage
- Mentor and develop team, effectively providing feedback that inspires their best work
- Proactively contribute ideas that create efficiencies for the creative development and production processes
- Work collaboratively across disciplines, including marketing, design, content and copy, product, vendors and supply chain, to ensure consistent on-brand and flawless execution
- Manage product inventory and storage for shoots; coordinate product shipping and returns as necessary
- Maintain the organization of photo and video assets in a digital asset management system
- Develop and maintain production resource directory for talent, stylists, set builders, photo assistants, crew, etc.
- Degree in Photography, Media, Design, Visual Arts, Fine Arts, Film or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional industry experience in commercial video and photo production
- 1+ years of management experience with proven ability to lead, manage and develop talent
- Optimism and excitement for your work, a love for the next big challenge, and a passion for business impact
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates how to bring exceptional branding, campaign, and visual story-telling to life through photography and video
- Track record of being an independent and collaborative partner who can handle multiple projects with minimal oversight
- Strong attention to detail and financial management
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written, verbal and visual form for audiences across the organization
- Outstanding project management, organizational, and prioritization skills; can be highly productive with limited direction
- Experience sourcing and hiring photographers, videographers, crew and talent with established network
YOU'LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
Our people You'll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We're very proud to work with each other. We're shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And we’re proud of that too!
Our product Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top