Sleep Ambassador, T&N Retail Shops : Leawood, KS
- Leawood, KS
YOU'LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US!
At Tuft & Needle (tn.com), our success is supported by our amazing culture, talented people, and ability to represent our brand & deliver an exceptional customer experience. We respect the individuals & celebrate the diversity of our teams. Together, we are radically reshaping how we think about mattresses, sleep & wellness; positively impacting peoples lives and the world- and we’re just getting started. Want to join us?
In this role, you’ll bring your extensive product and brand knowledge to pair with exceptional people skills and provide our customers with an experience they’ve never had before at a mattress store. We’ve created a culture that fosters and encourages the unconventional, the unexpected. We’ve made a promise to ourselves and to our customers to remain true to our values of honesty and transparency in all aspects of our business. We want our retail experience to follow suit, and you get to be a part of that delivery.
Providing information and support to customers is a core and crucial part of the job. In our store setting, this requires the ability to think quickly on your feet in order to anticipate each customer’s individual needs. You should be an excellent communicator, very outgoing, self-sufficient, and extremely organized. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys people and wants to join a fast-growing company and consumer brand. We are looking for smart, passionate individuals who love to help people.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Embody the Tuft & Needle brand by delivering an exceptional experience for all.
- Be a trusted sleep & wellness advisor as you build relationships and provide solutions.
- Think out of the box to solve problems for clients when things don't go as planned.
- Be the eyes and ears of our guests, reporting issues back to your leaders so that we can improve.
- Process client transactions, guide clients through the in-shop experience, and solve issues.
- Perform opening & closing duties and other tasks as directed.
- Maintain shop appearance, organization, and product inventory.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate about helping people – We are creating a whole new mattress shopping experience
- Eager to learn & Quick to solve problems, and a "no-task-too-small" attitude
- Empathetic, honest, flexible, positive, and reliable.
- Previous retail experience is preferred
- Weekend availability (both Saturday and Sunday) required for this position.
Our people You'll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We're very proud to work with each other. We're shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And we’re proud of that too!
Our product Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties or responsibilities associated with the job. Other job-related duties may be assigned.
A Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer • Drug-Free Working Environment
Back to top