Project Manager, Supply Chain
THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
The Supply Chain team supports the delivery of products that bring a great night sleep. As our business grows, so does the complexity of this team. With a number strategic initiatives advancing simultaneously, this person will be vital in the successful competition of these tasks. Aiding in cross functional communication and collaboration, they will be the point person for both the internal supply chain team as well as represent the team in an outward facing setting to the rest of the company providing updates and moving things along. This role will be based in the Phoenix Headquarters.
Together, we are radically reshaping how we think about sleep, mattresses, and shopping - and we’re just getting started. Want to join us?
- Guide all supply chain initiatives across all levels; product changes, logistical changes, vendor changes, and more
- Develop, communicate and follow up on action items an deliverables to completion
- Generate and track milestones; evaluating project issues and assisting with resolution
- Share project information with key stakeholders for decision making
- Support team and department managers in the implementation and deployment of organizational initiatives
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferable within a high-tech manufacturing, consumer goods or supply chain space
- Bachelors or MBA in Supply Chain or equivalent experience in SC
- Six Sigma Lean Certification preferred
- Broad supply chain experience, such as new product introduction, supply planning, demand management and forecasting, channel operations management
- Has lead the implementation of new organizational processes aligned with ERP configuration
- Ability to partner at senior levels to design and implement programs and solutions
- Knowledge of business systems and tech for managing supply chain
- Analytical, detail oriented, intuitive/initiative; will work closely with our Analysts
YOU CAN SLEEP BETTER WHEN YOU WORK AT T&N
Our people – You will be working alongside some of the most talented, supportive, savvy individuals out there… people we are so proud to work with. Together, we are shaking things up in the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients that they would never expect.
Our product – Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits - We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents, paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top