EDI Systems Lead
- Phoenix, AZ
THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) revolutionized the mattress space by turning the focus to the customer with always-honest pricing, an insistence on high-quality products, and world-class customer experience. We started our journey with two software engineers and a dream and today we have grown to a team of more than 175 talented people, working each day to bring the world premium sleep products at an honest cost.
Together, we are radically reshaping how we think about sleep, mattresses, and shopping - and we’re just getting started. Want to join us?
We’re looking for a new Engineering team member in Phoenix to bring EDI across our operations and financial data systems. From details to strategy, you'll ensure our use of EDI propels solutions to meet the evolving needs of our operations. You’ll collaborate with Finance and Supply Chain to get the most out of an EDI-centric data flow. You’ll help us integrate third party systems and partners to build seamless and scalable systems that leverage EDI. You’ll work with our Atlanta colleagues to incorporate any solutions you discover available there. And you’ll work on analysis projects with our Supply Chain team.
You’ll have access to our software engineering team to help with any custom connections to our proprietary software. We have third-party EDI and ERP vendors for support. We even have a data science team for help with your analysis projects.
We live by our company values
We Listen To Our Customers and To Each Other
We Sprint With Focus
We Shape Our Future
We Win As A Team
We Sleep Well Doing Business Our Way
- Start-to-finish ownership: we each own projects and are responsible for their success. From conception to deployment, we're devoted to the solutions we implement.
- Meet our users' needs: done beats perfect. We rapidly iterate on changes, balancing quality with delivering value to our users. We focus solutions to automate existing processes and save time. We choose new solutions by whether users are already doing it by hand.
- Ready to scale: we bring our homegrown brand of market disruption to national mattress brands. Our solutions power our company's growth and we're eager to grow more.
- Pragmatism: as we flourish, our philosophy is that it is important to be pragmatic. We are rarely dogmatic and often creative. We are here to solve problems.
- Welcome change: we have grown past our startup years and growing fast into an enterprise-quality organization. We need to stay practical, resourceful, and flexible. What worked before might not work today.
- 2+ years of experience working with EDI-based supply chain or finance operations
- 1+ years of experience with analysis and modeling with spreadsheets
- Supply chain experience is especially helpful
- Self-driven, pragmatic, conscientious approach to problem solving
- Drive to carry projects through to completion
- Eager to start projects where you see opportunities for EDI to improve supply chain or finance operations
- Prefer living in Phoenix or willing to relocate; remote employment possible
YOU'LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
Our people You'll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We're very proud to work with each other. We're shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And we’re proud of that too!
Our product Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to top