Customer Experience Associate
- Phoenix, AZ
THE JOURNEY TO YOUR DREAM JOB COULD BE JUST A CLICK AWAY…
In 2012, Tuft & Needle (tn.com) disrupted the mattress industry by offering a customer-focused, digitally-native alternative to traditional mattress chains. Since then, more and more similar brands have followed in our wake presenting new challenges and a different type of customer confusion. With people at the heart of everything we do, we know it’s now time for us to define our next chapter. Rest should be a universal right and with that as our North Star, we are setting out to radically reshape how the world thinks about sleep and the impact it can have in our lives. But our success in making great products and exceptional experiences depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We welcome applicants from underrepresented backgrounds and all walks of life because we know a diverse environment is essential to our success in making better sleep accessible to all.
Want to use your unique worldview to help shape the future of Tuft & Needle? Join us. We’re just getting started.
Providing support to customers is a core and crucial part of the job. Whether in our stores, over email, phone, or live chat, we believe that the best way to learn about customer issues and find new ways to solve those pains is through clear and transparent communication. Members of our CX (Customer Experience) team share feedback and support functions for the entire company that include hiring, training, on-boarding, employee events, operations, retail store management and much more. For instance, CX is intimately involved in our product development process by providing critical feedback to our product team in order to further improve our mattress and pillow.
The role also provides an incredible learning opportunity with continuous training and participation in cross-functional projects. Tuft & Needle places a high value on personal and professional development, and provides a broad spectrum of continued education and the chance to acquire new skills through mentorship, classroom-style teaching, and Lunch & Learns.
You should be an excellent communicator, approachable, able to think quickly on your feet, self-sufficient, and extremely organized. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys people and wants to join a fast-growing company and consumer brand. We are looking for smart, passionate individuals who love to help people and are quick at problem solving.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries over phone, email, and live chat
- Quickly and accurately resolve customer complaints, prioritizing a low-effort customer experience
- Adhere to quantitative and qualitative service level objectives
- Keep relevant systems updated with customer information and complaint details
- Provide knowledgeable and accurate information regarding the Tuft & Needle product suite
- Work with other teams to escalate customer issues as needed
- Provide the highest level of customer support and concierge services to all current and future customers
- Customer service and/or retail experience required
- Background in e-commerce preferred
- Capable of quickly learning new software systems
- Strong communication skills and close attention to detail
- Concierge mindset: You want to direct customer interactions and provide solutions
- Ability to focus on singular tasks for long periods of time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, production-focused environment
- Keep up with trends within the online mattress and bedding industry
- Ability to work weekends
- Must be based in the Metro Phoenix area
YOU'LL SLEEP WELL WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
Our people You'll work with some of the most talented, supportive, and savvy individuals out there. We're very proud to work with each other. We're shaking up the mattress industry and delivering an experience for clients they would never expect. And we’re proud of that too!
Our product Each team member receives a great bundle of products for themselves. You will too if you join the team! Your friends and family will also have access to a great product discount.
Our benefits We offer comprehensive health benefits for you, eligible partners and dependents. We have paid maternity & paternity leave, 401k with a match, a generous vacation plan, and so much more.
Tuft & Needle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. Your experience is important to us. If you have any questions with your application, please contact our Candidate Experience Team at email@example.com
Back to top