Vice President of Human Resources
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Human Resources Team
At TubeMogul, we believe our culture is everything, and the foundation for our success. The Human Resources team serves as a key steward of our culture and enables the company's success through the development and administration of programs and processes that foster the success of our most important asset, our employees.
Being the Vice President, Human Resources at TubeMogul
Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP of HR has global responsibility for all aspects of Human Resources. At TubeMogul, we believe our culture is everything, and the foundation for our success. The head of Human Resources will serve as a key steward of our culture and will have direct impact on the success of the business, and of our employees.
Responsible for strategy and execution of all aspects of Human Resources at TubeMogul, our ideal candidate will have a natural entrepreneurial spirit, a driving sense of urgency, and a strong orientation toward action and results. A strategic thinker with a natural desire to dig in and do great work, this candidate is someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, and bring structure and process to a dynamic, evolving workplace.
- Developing and delivering a comprehensive Human Resources strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy
- Leading and inspiring a team of 20+ HR professionals, optimizing performance and engagement
- Providing strategic direction and operational oversight for all human resources functions
- Developing highly effective, consultative relationships with peers on the Executive team and leadership throughout the organization, serving as a trusted advisor and partner
- Engineering and implementing smart, scalable global processes and systems to increase productivity, enabling managers and employees to sustain our culture and grow our business
- Translating the company’s strategy and vision into impactful HR initiatives
- Developing progressive total rewards programs to attract, motivate and retain top talent
- Serving as a visible, involved and engaged leader to employees throughout the organization
- 10+ years of progressive responsibility in progressive Human Resources organizations
- Success leading Human Resources in a high growth company, specifically within the Tech sector
- Strong, proven business acumen as a leader who can think beyond the scope of the HR function
- Strong action orientation with a sense of urgency to achieve measurable outcomes
- The ability to balance conceptual vision with tactical execution and tangible accomplishments
- Data-driven decision making and a propensity to think in terms of processes and systems
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, global environment, with a track record of accomplishments and measurable business results
- Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree desirable.
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top