Sr. Sales Marketing Associate
TubeMogul seeks a Sr. Sales Marketing Associate to help grow awareness and adoption of its products, solutions and services among existing customers and prospects. The Sr. SMA will help manage execution of go-to-market strategies across TubeMogul products and partner solutions. This is a cross-functional role that works across sales, product management, business development, corporate marketing, communications and client services to support and deliver seamless product rollouts from beginning to end.
The ideal candidate has B2B and/or technology product marketing experience in the digital advertising industry. The candidate must possess a strong track record for efficiently executing go-to-market strategies and crafting compelling narratives for sales materials. This person is responsible for developing sales enablement materials and managing internal product rollouts – from sales training to supporting materials.
TubeMogul’s product marketing team operates at an entrepreneurial pace with a bias for action. The perfect candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, can “do a lot with a little”, and is willing to roll up their sleeves to shape the rollout of many TubeMogul products.
This position reports to the Sr. Product Marketing Manager.
- Create materials that support product positioning, value proposition, and benefits for product releases globally
- Support and improve on the internal rollout and training strategy across the sales and client services teams
- Manage go-to-market rollouts for new products and ongoing marketing initiatives
- Define and track success metrics to measure effectiveness of internal product rollouts
- Working cross-functionally, ensure product rollouts are seamless and efficient
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in product marketing, product management, marketing, or business strategy role
- Experience working with sales, client services, product management, and software developers
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively communicate complex, technical concepts
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional copywriting, editing, and communications skills
- Passion for storytelling and advertising
Compensation and Benefits:
You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You'll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, free shuttle service, an open office setting in the emerging city of Emeryville with close proximity to bustling downtown Oakland, company events and an extraordinary culture.
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
TubeMogul is founder-led and we strive to hire people who have a high “Do:Say” ratio - these are the people that excel at TubeMogul. We were recently ranked as the #5 Best Place to Work in the Small/Mid-Sized category by Glassdoor and our core value of ‘Getting Stuff Done’ defines our hard-charging culture where accountability is valued above all else.
TubeMogul was founded in 2007 and is a public company listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol “TUBE”. We are based in Emeryville, California with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and across the United States.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you are an ideal candidate for this role. Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top