Sr. Account Manager, Media
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Client Services Team
Our industry-recognized Client Services team lives by one important motto: Do right by our clients. Whether it's running campaigns, providing technical support on our platform, or collaborating with brands and agency on advertising strategy, our CS team understands exactly what's going on under the hood.
Being a Sr. Account Manager at TubeMogul
TubeMogul is seeking a Sr. Account Manager who will manage our top programmatic clients and will blow them away with their impeccable client services skills and knowledge of the AdTech industry! In this role, you will wear multiple hats ranging from leading growth strategies for specific accounts to diving into the TubeMogul platform and optimizing campaigns. Above all, you will be seen as a leader on the Client Services Team and as a strategic expert in all things TubeMogul to our internal team and clients.
Additional responsibilities of this role include being responsible for activating each account and developing quarterly growth strategies. This includes forecasting, responding to RFP’s, and identifying potential up-sell opportunities. As you become an expert in the TubeMogul platform, you will be master planning, launching, optimizing, troubleshooting and analyzing video advertising campaigns. This knowledge will be used to educate, train, and support your clients on a day to day basis.
- Cultivate and expand relationships with a regional client portfolio
- Grow client portfolio through opportunity identification, strategic client relationship management, and up-sell/cross-sell initiatives
- Cultivate client relationships with key decision makers
- Become an invaluable resource for clients and internal teams on all aspects of the TubeMogul platform and the programmatic video industry
- Work with regional Account Director to develop efficient resource allocation plans
- Accountable for meeting/exceeding client needs, issues management and resolution, and escalation
- Able to independently drive medium to large projects/initiatives from inception through completion
- Works with the Account Managers to executes day to day production tasks (campaign set up, launch, tracking & optimization)
- Completes QA check sheet and all procedures accurately
- Interacts with clients and sales on a regular basis to provide updates on campaign performance
- Manages campaign calendar, trafficking assets and client approval process as needed
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Ability to apply a sales mentality and think strategically about growing account revenue quarter over quarter
- Proven experience developing customer relationships and fostering growth
- Understanding of marketing and digital advertising
- 3-5 years operations, client facing, or advertising industry related work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Media math skills
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad serving and ad trafficking
- BA/BS in business management, economics, or operations preferred
- Expert in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A good sense of humor, no exceptions!
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top