Software Engineer (Summer 2017 Intern)
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
Being a Software Engineering Intern at TubeMogul
- Help build the TubeMogul platform that help some of the world's biggest brands plan, buy and optimize their global advertising
- Collaborate with our product team to understand client pain points and implement optimizations to increase campaign effectiveness
- Ship new features and bug fixes often
- Contribute to and promote good software engineering practices across the team
- Currently enrolled in a Computer Science, Engineering or related field program
- Strong CS fundamentals with an understanding of multiple programming languages
- For back end: Experience using Java, C++, and SQL
- Previous internship experience at a fast-paced tech company
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to work independently, and a track record of quality work
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top