Senior Sales Manager, Agency Sales
Be an early and important member of TubeMogul - an exciting, well-funded and high-growth organization that provides brand advertisers with the best tools and services to buy and track their video ads. We're a results-driven, fast-moving, passionate group of professionals looking for someone to grow with us.
We are recruiting for a high-energy, driven Senior Sales Manager with knowledge of video & technology, solid sales and account management experience. Candidates must be highly motivated, possess outstanding communication skills, have demonstrated knowledge of digital advertising and be willing to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing environment.
We are a fast growing startup company with a clear business plan for success. You will definitely want to be part of this tremendous growth opportunity!
- Prospecting, research, calling and meeting new and current clients
- Sales presentations, varying from one-on-one meetings to large groups
- Creating & revising proposals, managing campaigns from concept to completion, provide full post campaign analysis
- Negotiating & closing deals
- Providing market intelligence and understanding industry and market trends
- Forecasting, budgeting and regular reporting back to managers
- Proven track record of digital media sales success with 2-5 years' experience
- Solid background selling into advertising agencies
- Must currently be working with a portfolio of digital agencies - key from day one
- Ability to create new business and knock down doors - Cold Calling a MUST
- Excited by the challenges of a fast-moving, quickly-changing industry
- Skills needed: presentation, persuasiveness, persistence, creativity, negotiation, objection handling, closing, strategic thinking
- Integrity, intelligence, and energy
- Dazzling communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer and software skills are second nature
- Online video
- RTB or programmatic buying
- Understanding of ROI and basic marketing concepts
- Successful startup experience
Compensation and Benefits:
You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You'll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference.
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
TubeMogul is founder-led and we strive to hire people who have a high “Do:Say” ratio - these are the people that excel at TubeMogul. We were recently ranked as the #5 Best Place to Work in the Small/Mid-Sized category by Glassdoor and our core value of ‘Getting Stuff Done’ defines our hard-charging culture where accountability is valued above all else.
TubeMogul was founded in 2007 and is a public company listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol “TUBE”. We are based in Emeryville, California with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and across the United States.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you are an ideal candidate for this role. Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top