Senior Marketing Manager, Europe (contract)
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
Being a Sr. Marketing Manager at TubeMogul
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager (12-month contract) to support regional sales and product marketing for the UK and Europe. The Senior Marketing Manager Europe should be armed with regional specific knowledge and stay informed of nuances and changes in the European markets. Primary responsibilities include the development and execution of marketing strategies aligned with TubeMogul goals and priorities, designed to help the regional sales teams drive revenue, while optimising TubeMogul’s brand perception in the UK and Europe. In addition to strategic planning, the Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for maintaining and adhering to regional budgets across Europe (UK, France, Germany). Secondary focus will be developing localised sales materials and arming the sales force with relevant and local insights. The role will require excellent organisational skills, the ability to produce high quality content quickly and efficiency and a creative flair for developing innovative and impactful marketing materials.
- Ensure articulation of TubeMogul’s desired brand image and global positioning across European markets and ensure consistent communication of brand messaging
- Work directly with various marketing leads to understand key marketing deliverables and develop customised messaging and positioning for local markets across the European region
- Maintain regional marketing budgets, monitoring regional spending and ensuring adherence
- Develop strategic regional sales and product marketing materials including but not limited to: client decks, feature briefs, demo videos, printed collateral, case studies, web marketing, e-communications, advertisements and more
- Provide insights and feedback on market trends, competitive dynamics and local industry nuances in the UK and Europe
- Work with the Global Events Team to create local events that stand out from our competitors in quality, thought-leadership and attention to detail and aid in the planning and execution of TubeMogul University, Europe
- Support local sales team on all marketing related inquiries and coordinate global product launches across European markets
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional partners including local sales teams, ops teams, media strategy, and HQ to ensure UK and Europe regional marketing is working collaboratively
- Manage TubeMogul's social media presence in Europe
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, preferably within the ad tech industry
- Understanding of brand advertising and the challenges and opportunities of digital advertising for brand marketers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Strong work ethic and commitment to developing quality work quickly
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
- Proficiency with PowerPoint and Excel; Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, experience preferred
- Undergraduate degree from a leading university preferred
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top