Senior IT Support Specialist
At TubeMogul, we build software - sophisticated, powerful, game-changing software - and we are leading the charge in one of the hottest sectors around: ad technology. Our platform lives at the intersection of old-world advertising and cutting-edge technology. Recognized as one of the fastest growing public companies and winner of several “Best Places to Work” awards, TubeMogul continues to push the boundaries of technology and revolutionize the way brands plan, buy and measure their digital and television advertising across screens.
Headquartered in Emeryville, CA, we operate in locations throughout the world. We are looking for a IT support professional to manage day to day end user support in our Chengdu location, as well as provide remote to other employees worldwide. Reporting to the IT Support Manager, this role be on-the-ground support for one of our fastest-growing offices, helping to provide the same high level of service and infrastructure that we’ve established at other locations throughout the world.
- Main point of contact providing IT support to Chengdu office, as well as providing remote support for Beijing, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo
- Provide remote and hands-on support for Windows and Mac OS X computers
- Monitor networks and servers for error conditions and outages; provide first line of support
- Become proficient supporting a variety of systems in a corporate environment
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via IM, phone, and email as well as in person
- Track, document, and route support requests
- Write documentation on processes and systems
- Configure and support network, VPN, and wireless technologies
- Participate in recommendations for corporate-wide IT solutions
- Participate in and lead a variety of IT-related projects and initiatives
- Local candidates only, please
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Linux deployment, management, and troubleshooting
- Experience with Active Directory deployment, management, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- At least three years of related experience
- Proficiency in OS X, Windows, and Linux
- Proficiency in virtualization technology; VMWare ESX a plus
- Proficiency in managing Active Directory
- Proactive in attitude and team oriented
- Strong communication (listening, verbal and written) skills in English and Mandarin
- Demonstrated aptitude for continuous learning and innovative thinking
- Experience supporting users remotely (email, phone, screen sharing, etc)
- Experience with Cisco, HP, and UniFi device management a strong plus
- Experience with OpenLDAP a plus
- Experience with git, Jenkins, Stash, and / or Gerrit a plus
- Demonstrated experience in IT project management
- Well-versed in networking topics: TCP/IP, 802.11, VLAN, VPN, switching, routing, cabling, etc
- Certifications are a plus: A+, Network+, CCNA, VCP, MCSE
Compensation and Benefits:
You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You'll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, company events and an extraordinary culture.
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
TubeMogul is founder-led and we strive to hire people who have a high “Do:Say” ratio - these are the people that excel at TubeMogul. We were recently ranked as the #5 Best Place to Work in the Small/Mid-Sized category by Glassdoor and our core value of ‘Getting Stuff Done’ defines our hard-charging culture where accountability is valued above all else.
TubeMogul was founded in 2007 and is a public company listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol “TUBE”. We are based in Emeryville, California with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and across the United States.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you are an ideal candidate for this role. Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top