Senior Director, Human Resources Operations
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Human Resources Team
At TubeMogul, we believe our culture is everything, and the foundation for our success. The Human Resources team serves as a key steward of our culture and enables the company's success through the development and administration of programs and processes that foster the success of our most important asset, our employees.
Being a Senior Director, HR Ops at TubeMogul
A Senior Director, Human Resources Operations to be at the heart of all people transactions at TubeMogul. This Director role is responsible for building and managing the HR Operations team and related systems and processes including on-boarding, benefits, immigration and also off-boarding . You will work closely with several teams including Recruiting, Payroll, Learning & Development, HR Business Partners and also Information Technology.
This is a critical role to ensuring data integrity for people data and efficient and scalable processes. You will operate as the day to day administrative face of HR and must enjoy a relentless pursuit of process optimization, global scale and automation.
- Bring your vision and passion for systems and processes to lead the team that manages employee data and transactions with streamlined operations and a positive employee experience.
- Oversee the members and activities of the HR Operations team including the delivery and support of benefits programs, onboarding and off-boarding of employees, leaves of absence and other employee life-cycle related programs.
- Promote continuous improvement in the development of the HR Operations team through leadership, guidance and education.
- Coordinate HR interactions cross-functionally with other teams as necessary, including Payroll/Finance, IT, as well as other parts of the HR Team globally.
- Work with other members of the HR team (including Talent Acquisition, HRBPs and L&D) to support HR programs, including performance management and compensation reviews.
- Help drive the selection, implementation and upgrades of all people systems and processes to ensure that we are maximizing our use of technology in streamlining people operations and scaling with the hyper growth of our business.
- Manage data entry of employee information to a high degree of accuracy and security.
- Ensure our employees have access to the best benefits both domestically and internationally
- Ensure HR compliance in all domestic and international jurisdictions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in HR/People Systems/Operations in fast paced public technology company
- Experience successfully managing large HRIS systems implementations; Workday experience highly preferred.
- Experienced business thinker and problem solver able to make sound decisions
- Ability to build effective work relationships, influence behavior, and manage change
- Effective communicator of programs and concepts at all levels
- A customer first mindset
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll, Finance and IT business processes
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Strong proficiency in MS office products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or MBA a plus (Human Resources, Business, Information Science, or related field).
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top