Being a Receptionist at TubeMogul
As a Receptionist, you will act as the first (and last) person that TubeMogulers, candidates, and visitors meet when coming to our Emeryville headquarters. You will be an integral part of our Facilities team by helping manage the front desk/office admin and creating an amazing employee and guest experience. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and embrace our fast-paced and friendly environment, as this is a pivotal role in making sure the office runs smoothly day-to-day.
- Managing the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image
- Answering telephones and directing the caller to the appropriate associate
- Greeting and directing visitors, guests, and vendors
- Receiving, sorting, and forwarding incoming mail and packages
- Coordinating the pickup and delivery of express mail services. (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist other Facilities team members as needed
- Provide administrative support to other departments as requested, such as scanning, filing, and collating
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 0-2 years of previous Receptionist experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Access, & PowerPoint
- Terrific attention-to-detail and organization
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Positive attitude a MUST!
- Affinity for working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take on anything needed; no task is too small
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top