Internal Training Lead
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Human Resources Team
At TubeMogul, we believe our culture is everything, and the foundation for our success. The Human Resources team serves as a key steward of our culture and enables the company's success through the development and administration of programs and processes that foster the success of our most important asset, our employees.
Being an Internal Training Lead at TubeMogul
You will be part of our growing Learning & Development team! This position will help with facilitating, hosting, evaluating and analyzing the effectiveness of our internal training programs with a primary focus on the Client Services department. Be in a position to influence the success of employees in the company and provide development opportunities to help employees progress in their careers here at TubeMogul. The role enables you to increase your exposure to different aspects of the business and work with various parties within the organization including executives, department leads, managers, and employees from all departments.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify and create training to address learning/knowledge gaps and align department initiatives and goals
- Manage training programs from planning, execution, completion, close and feedback
- Collaborate with the Internal Training Coordinator to ensure new hires have a smooth onboarding training process and map out custom training plans for all new employees
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and departments sponsors to create training content that is relevant and engaging
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and continue to reiterate and improve upon existing training programs
- Work with Product Marketing and Product Team on product roll outs for all internal departments except Sales (this will be handled by the Sales Training Manager)
- Leverage different mediums including the LMS, weekly team meetings etc to communicate upcoming trainings available
- Leverage the LMS to improve CS training retention, engagement and easy on-demand access.
- Provide quarterly training reports to summarize outcomes, wins, challenges, action items and present to management and other stakeholders
- Aid the Director of Learning and Development with any other projects
- BA/BS required
- Exposure to advertising for at least 1 year - a plus
- Genuinely interested in the growth and development of their peers
- Curious to understand what makes an individual successful in their role
- Analytical and data driven
- Responsible, organized and maniacal attention to detail
- Project management skills; able to juggle multiple plates, projects and balance competing priorities
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong group facilitation and presentation skills
- Sense of humor!
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top