Sr. HRIS Analyst
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Human Resources Team
At TubeMogul, we believe our culture is everything, and the foundation for our success. The Human Resources team serves as a key steward of our culture and enables the company's success through the development and administration of programs and processes that foster the success of our most important asset, our employees.
Being a HRIS Analyst at TubeMogul
Our Workday Analyst & Administrator to be responsible for the administration and ongoing maintenance of our Workday HRIS system as well maintaining our Applicant Tracking and Learning Management systems. The role will also be responsible for developing and maintaining HR Reporting for the company. This includes providing functional and technical support; updating the system to meet end user needs, monitor end user usage and perform daily administrative tasks. You will also be the project lead for the configuration and implementation of new functionality and modules.
- Maintain the Workday HCM; serve as functional and technical expert
- Generate and maintain HR analytic dashboards
- Responsible for day-to-day HCM operations, including security access, administration, ensuring our integrations are running seamlessly and troubleshooting
- Work to make sure the company is using our HRIS, ATS, and LMS software solutions to their fullest capacity
- Ensure data and system integrity
- Project lead for the implementation of new functionality and modules, upgrades and patches; assist in the review, testing, validation and implementation
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports and queries – both standard and custom
- Research and resolve HCM problems, unexpected results and process flaws
- Troubleshoot Workday configuration and reporting issues to identify and fix root causes
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Ensure delivery of high-quality service to end users
- Ensure HCM SOX control compliance
Required Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years of HRIS experience, in a rapidly growing tech or startup capacity
- 1-2 years of experience with Workday configuration and implementation
- Experience creating and maintaining reports like headcount, turnover, recruiting metrics, and other people analytics
- Understanding of effective HR workflow processes
- Experience in beta testing new processes before implementation
- Familiarity with payroll and expense procedures
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities with a sense of ambiguity
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll, Finance and IT business processes
- High degree of integrity and honesty; demonstrated ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and sensitive situations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or MBA a plus (Human Resources, Business, Information Science, or related field)
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top