Director of Sales, Enterprise
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Sales Team
Our Sales Organization’s mission is to continue the company’s rapid recent growth worldwide and expand the footprint of its programmatic brand marketing platform among the worlds top brand and agencies.
Being a Director of Sales at TubeMogul
An experience Director of Enterprise Sales will be a consultative, driven new business seller with experience selling a SaaS marketing solution into Brands. You’ll be creating new opportunities at a senior level, developing strategic plans and navigating the process of winning business with multiple decision makers.
- Consultative enterprise selling direct to Advertisers
- Approaching and working with various influencers within target accounts at senior levels
- Understanding prospects’ key goals, workflows, and needs through in-person and remote meetings
- Understanding historical and trending characteristics of the media buying landscape
- Educating clients on the benefits of video and real-time buying
- Problem-solving by developing creative and innovative structures and solutions
- Developing, negotiating and structuring long-term relationships with clients
- Providing campaign strategy consultation and analysis
- Recruiting and retaining top sales talent
- 7-9+ years of experience brand/enterprise software sales
- Proven track record of leading a team
- Enterprise sales / SaaS leader with deep client direct consultative selling experience to brands
- Ideal candidate is an ad technology and digital media competitive marketplace expert
- Ideal candidate has new business sales experience, has taken new technology deals from prospect to close.
- Can work independently and problem-solve in ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Abnormally hungry and willing to do what it takes to delight our customers
- A track record of developing enduring client/partner relationships
- Strong work ethic and drive to exceed expectations
- Fun, team player who knows how to GSD!
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top