Director of Product Management, Audience Data
At TubeMogul, our people are our greatest asset and we are all driven by a core set of values. We are builders, dreamers, thinkers, designers, and doers. We work hard, we work together and we work towards a common goal. Of course, we also have fun. We build software - sophisticated, powerful, game-changing software - and we are leading the charge in one of the hottest sectors around: ad technology. Specifically, we build software for brand advertising. Our software is used around the world by the largest brands and agencies to plan, buy, measure and optimize their video ad campaigns from a single dashboard.
We are looking for a Product Lead to run our Audience Data offering. This is a hands-on position responsible for owning a revenue center, a complex product line, strategic partner interface, and setting the strategic direction for the larger company’s approach to audience buying. TubeMogul's platform sits at the center an extensive and rich data ecosystem, and investments in audience targeting are essential to our clients advertising buys. This role is an opportunity to inform the strategy for a key aspect of the business, work across a rich and complex tech stack, and lead initiatives spanning multiple critical teams. You will be charged with ensuring our operational excellence and with proving performance improvements derived from this key platform capability.
- Drive product strategy and product roadmap for audience data product line
- Run customer development efforts and produce product requirements to help build the right features at the right time
- Work closely with large cross-functional engineering teams to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of product features
- Lead GTM activities for launches with product marketing
- Identify key performance metrics and drive improvement efforts
- Support product operations and find opportunities for improving efficiency and client experience and service
- 3-7 years of experience in product management – building and shipping product
- Experience in ad tech is required
- Prior experience with digital audience targeting highly desired
- Knowledge of the data management platform ecosystem
- Hands-on experience using a DMP or buying audience targeting with a DSP is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical skills, with ability to use tools to create insights to improve our product
- Is an entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Will be both a strong, influential cross-functional team leader
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
Compensation and Benefits:
You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You'll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, company events and an extraordinary culture.
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
TubeMogul is founder-led and we strive to hire people who have a high “Do:Say” ratio - these are the people that excel at TubeMogul. We were recently ranked as the #5 Best Place to Work in the Small/Mid-Sized category by Glassdoor and our core value of ‘Getting Stuff Done’ defines our hard-charging culture where accountability is valued above all else.
TubeMogul was founded in 2007 and is a public company listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol “TUBE”. We are based in Emeryville, California with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and across the United States.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you are an ideal candidate for this role. Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top