TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Accounting Team
The TubeMogul Accounting team enables the success and growth of the company by ensuring our financial records are maintained with the highest level of integrity and accuracy while providing financial insights and operational support to allow the business to move quickly and respond to dynamic market conditions.
Being a Collections Analyst at TubeMogul
This person will report to the Credit and Collections Team Lead and will be primarily responsible for performing the general duties surrounding credit and collections. We are looking for a self-motivated, naturally curious, and results-driven individual who takes pride in their work and is excited to be part of the TubeMogul team.
- Perform day-to-day functions of credit and collections including processing credit apps, setting up new customers, making collections calls, and working with the revenue team to resolve billing discrepancies
- Assist in posting customer cash receipts into accounting software
- Perform collections reporting and various ad hoc analysis
- Organize and lead AR aging review meetings for your respective area
- Manage the AR inbox and ensure all queries are addressed.
- Provide excellent customer service and build excellent relationships with internal and external customers
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process and/or escalate collection issues in a timely manner
- Assist with month-end closing activities surrounding AR and cash receipts
- Drive continuous process improvements
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Finance Department
- 1-3 years of previous experiences working in credit and collections
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Assertive (not aggressive) personality a must
- The ability to work independently, multi-task, and adapt to a fast changing environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Experience working with NetSuite and processing credit card transactions is a plus
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top