Campaign Analyst (New Grad)
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Client Services team
Our industry-recognized Client Services team lives by one important motto: Do right by our clients. Whether it's running campaigns, providing technical support on our platform, or collaborating with brands and agency on advertising strategy, our CS team understands exactly what's going on under the hood.
Being a Campaign Analyst at TubeMogul
You will be proficient in planning, launching, optimizing, troubleshooting and analyzing video advertising campaigns in the platform. This knowledge will be used to support our internal client teams in building successful relationships with the leading brands and advertisers of the world.
- Executes day to day production tasks (campaign set up, launch, tracking & optimization)
- Completes QA and all production procedures accurately
- Analyzes performance metrics and proactively optimizes campaigns to increase performance
- Identifies trends in data to drive optimization strategies
- Manages campaign calendar, trafficking assets, screenshots, billing and related pre/post launch processes
- You're passionate about advertising and want to learn about audience research, media buying, planning, account management, brand management, ad operations, or all of the above.
- Expert in Excel & MS Office apps
- Crazy strong analytical background
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter capable of taking initiative and negotiating tough situations – You are able to identify issues and are not afraid of taking matters in to your own hands. You are a part of the solution and use your creativity to make even the most overwhelming situation seem manageable.
- Play well with others - You have worked in inter-disciplinary teams and have a proven reputation for being helpful and easy to work with among sales people, marketers, and engineers alike.
- Able to effectively set up and use all ad units
- Understands inventory sources and is able to optimize campaigns (delivery, margin, KPI) best on optimal site mix
- Understands campaign drivers and initiates dialogue internally and externally for improvement (recommendations)
- Interacts professionally and confidently
- Basic project management and internal communication skills
- A great sense of humor
- Understanding of digital media ecosystems, online media and analytics tools is a major plus
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top