TubeMogul is seeking a motivated and energetic Business Analyst to be a member of the Business Intelligence Team.
The Business Analyst is responsible for producing insights that drive day-to-day decisions and expose up-sell opportunities across the organization.
The ideal candidate is looking for a career in analytics, learning from the ground up at a company with a high growth potential. Must be willing to learn continuously, be able to work independently, and enjoy working as a team member within and across groups.
- Work on analysis and client-specific reporting with the client services and engineering team
- Develop Internal data dashboards that will track influxes in product and business trends
- Analyze product usage and provide insights for product enhancements
- Work closely with department leads to develop internal reports to help influence key decisions
- BA or BS from a top tier university, preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics or CS
- Expert in Excel
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL query language
- Exposure to BI Analytics tools like Tableau, Domo and Qubole is a plus.
- Strong work ethic, ownership of projects, and keen attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose complex problems
- Previous experience in an analytical role
- Intermediate experience with Python or another scripting language
Compensation and Benefits:
You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You'll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, company events and an extraordinary culture.
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
TubeMogul is founder-led and we strive to hire people who have a high “Do:Say” ratio - these are the people that excel at TubeMogul. We were recently ranked as the #5 Best Place to Work in the Small/Mid-Sized category by Glassdoor and our core value of ‘Getting Stuff Done’ defines our hard-charging culture where accountability is valued above all else.
TubeMogul was founded in 2007 and is a public company listed on the NASDAQ Stock Exchange under the symbol “TUBE”. We are based in Emeryville, California with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Sydney, Toronto and across the United States.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you are an ideal candidate for this role. Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top