Associate Account Manager
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Client Services Team
Our industry-recognized Client Services team lives by one important motto: Do right by our clients. Whether it's running campaigns, providing technical support on our platform, or collaborating with brands and agency on advertising strategy, our CS team understands exactly what's going on under the hood.
Being an Associate Account Manager at TubeMogul
We are seeking an Associate Account Manager to be responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of campaigns and contributing to profitable relationships with large brand advertisers, agencies and other companies that utilize our media buying platform. As you become a TubeMogul expert you will be proficient in planning, launching, optimizing, troubleshooting and analyzing advertising campaigns in the platform. This knowledge will be used to support our internal client teams in building successful relationships with the leading brands and advertisers of the world.
Preferably, candidates should have a basic understanding of the digital advertising space.
- Ensure operational excellence across all clients
- Manage campaign calendar, trafficking assets and client approval process
- Execute day to day production tasks
- Analyze performance metrics and proactively assist with campaign performance enhancements
- Identify trends in data to drive optimization strategies
- Work with Account Managers on strategic growth strategies and implementation process across the business
- Identify quality-improving and feature enhancement opportunities
- You're passionate about advertising and have a strong desire to become an expert in account management, brand management, audience research, media buying, planning, and ad operations
- 0-2 years experience working in an ad operations or client services role within the media or advertising industry
- Understand campaign performance drivers & be able to initiate dialogue internally/externally for improvement
- Possess strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail
- Motivated to drive resolution independently, while working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines
- Solution-oriented and able to find creative solves to tricky problems
- Proven reputation for being helpful & easy to work with among diverse groups of people & departments
- Able to re-prioritize time & effort based on team, company or client needs
Compensation and Benefits:
You'll appreciate a competitive compensation package including an equity component and excellent benefits. You'll love a challenging work environment, exceptional colleagues, strong business momentum, clear objectives and the ability to make a difference. Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, a beautiful office overlooking Union Square, company events and an extraordinary culture.
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter with your resume explaining why you are an ideal candidate for this role. Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top