Associate Account Director
TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Client Services Team
Our industry-recognized Client Services team lives by one important motto: Do right by our clients. Whether it's running campaigns, providing technical support on our platform, or collaborating with brands and agencies on advertising strategy, our CS team understands exactly what's going on under the hood.
Being an Associate Account Director at TubeMogul
As an Associate Account Director, you will be responsible for overseeing a team of client service professionals and directly building / maintaining profitable relationships with large brand advertisers, agencies and other companies that utilize our media buying platform. You will be an expert on our platform and able to direct your team in the planning, launch and optimization of our clients’ video campaigns. You will also be client focused and skilled in the art of strategic account management, able to use your in depth knowledge of our platform to educate and guide clients to increase their spend with TubeMogul.
This position requires demonstrable leadership skills, a keen attention to detail, willingness to roll up your sleeves, superior customer service, impeccable professionalism, and a strong sales mentality.
- Manage a team of Account Managers focused on relationship development, media planning, client education, training and executing against client campaign objectives
- Manage to and exceed revenue and growth targets for team’s book of business
- Partner with cross-functional teams, such as Sales, Media Strategy, Enterprise Partnerships, Product Management and more, to maximize the team’s collaboration and collective output
- Grow client portfolio through opportunity identification, strategic client relationship management, and up-sell/cross-sell initiatives
- Cultivate client relationships, serve as a leadership sponsor and escalation point with key client contacts
- Recruit, mentor, train and develop team members towards proficiency and excellence in their current roles and preparation towards their next role
- Serve as an invaluable resource for clients and internal teams on all aspects of the TubeMogul platform and the digital advertising and programmatic industry
- Be seen as an effective leader across broader team and with leadership peers
- Work with regional Account Director to develop and optimize resource allocation plans
- Manage team and client needs, escalations, and issue management and resolution
- Delegate and drive medium to large projects/initiatives from inception through completion
- Enhance the productivity of team members via improved operations, best practice implementation, cross-sharing and product ideation and effective usage
- Develop and enhance team culture of direct team as well as broader Client Services team
- Direct team leadership or mentorship experience – ability to manage, motivate and influence
- 6-8+ years of driving successful results in client services, digital or traditional marketing or advertising related function
- Demonstrated ability to secure incremental revenue and grow an existing client book of business
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Strong solution orientation and problem-solving approach
- Ability to multitask and work with ambiguity
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Direct management of at least 3-5 direct reports
- Online video and programmatic buying
- Direct engagement with agencies, trading desks and/or brand clients
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top