TubeMogul is the global leader in software used by brands and agencies to plan, buy and measure their brand advertising. By reducing complexity, improving transparency and leveraging real-time data, our platform enables marketers to gain greater control of their video advertising spend.
About the Client Services team
Our industry-recognized Client Services team lives by one important motto: Do right by our clients. Whether it's running campaigns, providing technical support on our platform, or collaborating with brands and agencies on advertising strategy, our CS team understands exactly what's going on under the hood.
Being an Account Manager at TubeMogul
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day delivery of campaigns and contributing to profitable relationships with large brand advertisers, agencies and other companies that utilize our media buying platform. As you become a TubeMogul expert you will be proficient in planning, launching, optimizing, troubleshooting and analyzing video advertising campaigns in the platform. This knowledge will be used to support our internal client teams in building successful relationships with the leading brands and advertisers of the world. While client relationship skills are a plus, please note that this is not a sales role. Candidates should have an understanding of the digital advertising market, preferably with a working knowledge of the Programmatic space.
- Ensure operational excellence across all clients
- Lead client-facing and internal troubleshooting efforts
- Managing campaign calendar, trafficking assets and client approval process
- Executing day to day production tasks
- Analyze performance metrics and proactively assist with campaign performance enhancements
- Identify trends in data to drive optimization strategies
- Work with Senior Account Managers on strategic growth strategies and implementation process across the business
- Identify quality-improving and feature enhancement opportunities
- You're passionate about advertising and have a strong desire to become an expert in account management, brand management, audience research, media buying, planning, and ad operations
- 2-3 years’ experience working in an ad operations or client services role within the media or advertising industry
- Experience with DSP's/Ad servers is desirable
- Understand campaign performance drivers & be able to initiate dialogue internally/externally for improvement
- Possess strong analytical skills and a keen attention to detail
- Motivated to drive resolution independently, while working under pressure and meeting strict deadlines
- Solution-oriented and able to find creative solves to tricky problems
- Proven reputation for being helpful & easy to work with among diverse groups of people & departments
- Able to re-prioritize time & effort based on team, company or client needs
Working at TubeMogul
When you work at TubeMogul, you’ll be given the opportunity to do the best work of your life. Surrounded by exceptional colleagues to inspire you, you’ll have endless challenges that will push you, and the autonomy to have a direct impact on a global organization. Not only that, but you will also enjoy a competitive compensation package, equity, and benefits.
How to Apply
Please use the link provided to apply. This opportunity is full-time only. No contractors, consultancies or recruiters will be considered.
Back to top