Web Content Monitoring Reviewer
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Web Content Filtering Reviewer is responsible for:
- Review web sites identified by Trustwave’s Web Content Monitor system, focusing on content policy violations (e.g., Internet gambling, pharmaceutical sales, adult content, etc.)
- Provide concise written notification to Trustwave clients regarding confirmed or suspected content policy violations
- Respond in a timely manner to clients and colleagues, cognizant of time-sensitive service-level agreements
- Provide feedback to Product Managers regarding suggestions for software improvements
- Provide surge support to Trustwave Customer Support when needed
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Active user of the Internet – very familiar with blogs, social networking, peer-to-peer file sharing, etc.
- Understanding of basic Domain Name and IP address concepts
- Understanding of basic HTML and web page construction
- A basic understanding of practices and law for web based content, both domestic and foreign.
- An investigative and analytic mindset, inclined towards digging into problems
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills, capable of interacting with clients and partners using professional etiquette.
- Disciplined time management, with the ability to efficiently handle the role’s tasks
- This position will require routine review of adult content. Candidates must approach this work with a professional attitude.
- Fluency in English
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top