VP Consulting and Professional Services- AMS
- United States
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Vice President – Consulting and Professional Services - AMS
Role and Responsibilities:
Development of business and financial strategies to deliver organizational and corporate objectives across region. Monitor KPIs, goals and strategies to meet business outcomes. Works closely with other executives to attain goals, and plan investment needs to support staffing and other organizational resources demands.
Engage continually with clients and partners to meet revenue and business objectives, support shaping partner and services portfolios to meet client and market demands.
Job Duties – Security Consulting:
- Provides regional direction for Security Consulting by developing, cascading and monitoring short-term and long-term financial and operational goals
- Works with other executive colleagues and departmental managers to implement plans and policies throughout the organization
- Works with a team of assistants to monitor and track progress toward goals and measure analytics
- analyze the company's financial statements and other indicators of performance in order to assess standing and financial position
- Determines ways to reduce costs, increase revenues, and improve overall company performance
- Engages in high-level negotiations to generate lucrative contracts and build beneficial relationships with companies and individuals
- Nominates departmental managers and executive staff and advises on other high-level hiring decisions
- Updates the company's executives on organizational finances, operations, and progress toward goals
- Represents the organization at conferences, meetings, and trade shows or at regional or national offices
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of his or her particular industry and liaises with specialized colleagues for expert advice on financial, legal, and regulatory issues
Vice President Skills and Qualifications
Of business degree caliber with extensive experience in senior leadership positions within consulting organizations, Strong security industry leadership, knowledge and experience. Ability to motivate with mature decision making and business acumen. Up to 50% Travel. Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving, analytical thinking, and time management.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top