Vice-President, Sales (LAC)
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries.
For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Vice-President, Sales (LAC) is responsible for coaching, training, motivating and overall performance of a regional sales organization. Under the direction of the Executive Vice-President of Sales, this role will be responsible for Trustwave's business activities in Latin America and the Caribbean.
The Vice-President, Sales (LAC) will be responsible for:
- Coaching their existing Enterprise Account Executives in the achievement of each territory’s sales quota, effective pricing and margin sustainability, client relationship management and lead generation, as well as the acquisition, development and retention of productive sales talent.
- Developing and executing on revenue plans and working with the EVP to develop strategic/top-level sales and management activities including strategic and tactical planning, go to market strategy formulation, and budgeting for assigned region.
- Aligning with our regional inside sales, our channels, as well as our alliance partnerships and will be active in leading those activities.
- Interacting regularly with the global operational and delivery portions of our business and will be viewed as strategic leader and partner for the region.
- Demonstrated success in coaching, training, and motivating teams, as well as successfully selecting talent and integrating talent into an effective team
- Proven record of developing and managing a team to achieve and exceed their sales quota goals and manage pipeline
- Ability to adapt and navigate through complex business issues in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Passion for continuously learning about and leveraging new technology
- A drive for self-directed learning and personal development
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly self-motivated, aggressive, energetic, creative, and personable
- Professional presence required and ability to effectively interface with executives.
- This role requires strong written and verbal communication skills as well as strong listening skills, ensuring success as the main point of contact for your portfolio of clients
- Diverse experience networking and prospecting using social media, service organizations, cold calling, and other sales skills to help achieve revenue goals
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com and proficiency using Microsoft Office are strongly preferred
We prefer college educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top