Vice President, Managed Services (PAC)
- Sydney, Australia
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Collaborating across cross functional teams, the Vice-President, Managed Security Services - Pacific will define the industry/vertical strategy and multi-year actionable road maps for systems that support Trustwave’s security services including Identity & Access Management, Cloud & Premise based Security Services (SIEM, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, etc.), Risk & Compliance Management, Incident Response, & Mobile Security. The ideal candidate should have superior knowledge of emerging technologies, evolving threats, and the competitive landscape for security as well as systems architecture and software development experience. The ability to effectively communicate and partner amongst organizations such as product development, marketing, sales, & operations and to present strategy to senior executives and both technical and non-technical audiences is a must.
- Responsible for driving industry/vertical strategy for customer experience and systems/processes supporting the security business for Trustwave.
- Develop industry/vertical roadmap for Trustwave security offerings that would help grow revenue and continuously reduce operating costs
- Conduct research on software/systems, develop prototypes, engage in strategy and build vs. buy decisions Provide support to achieve revenue generation targets and business growth of MSS revenue based upon defined GP budget targets.
- Support and educate Pacific region sales resources in the sales of MSS.
- Post-meeting follow-up with appropriate customer contacts to confirm that Trustwave’s understanding, strategy, and direction are in line with client service proposal expectations.
- Assist in developing MSS focused services presentations/tools for both customers and/or sales staff
- Assist in the development, organization, and quality assurance for all MSS proposals
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years of security domain experience, must have strong expertise in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Should have a strong technical background in software architecture and must have demonstrated expertise in integrating/developing solutions
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills a must
- Ability to create effective presentations and white papers
- Must have prior experience in defining the technology strategy for a large, global organization, preferably within the Financial Services industry.
- Industry recognized certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, or SANS GIAC are a plus
- Industry recognitions (conference speaker, published papers, etc.) are a plus
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences or a Business field is highly preferred for this role. An advanced degree, such as an MBA is highly-preferred.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top