Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider that helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, security testing, consulting, technology solutions and cybersecurity education, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Project Management
- Create and execute project schedules.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Identify and manage dependencies and critical path.
- Effectively apply Trustwave PM Methodology, based on PMP methodology, and enforce project standards.
- Minimize project risks.
- Conduct post mortems / lessons learned reviews and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project practices.
- Tracks, drives and monitors overall project P&L through use of the Trustwave tools (CRM, OpenAir, etc.).
- Facilitate team and customer meetings effectively and efficiently.
- Effectively communicate project expectations and relevant project information to the team and management.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Possesses general understanding of Payment Card Industry Compliance Standards and Data Security Practices.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application and/or impact for our customers.
- Inspire team members to attain goals and strive for excellence.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Coach, mentor, and supervise team members.
- Motivate team members to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Mitigate team conflict and communication problems.
- Manage day-to-day customer interaction.
- Set and manage customer expectations.
- Develop lasting relationships with customer personnel that foster additional opportunities.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships.
- Customer Management
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top