Threat and Intel Analyst
The responsibilities shall include, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Performing detailed system analysis and correlation to identify pattern of intrusion
- Creating use cases for detecting similar intrusion
- Identifying new or useful Indicator of Compromise
- Conducting researches and evaluating trends in remediation approaches
- Creating and maintaining procedures for utilising the EDR and NDR tools
- At least FOUR (4) years of experience working in a Security Operation Center with security monitoring and escalation of threats responsibilities
- Relevant training on the proposed products, and has obtained professional certification such as GIAC Information Assurance Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), GIAC Information Assurance Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), or equivalent
- The necessary soft skills. The Incident Investigation Analyst shall be continually assessed on his/her interpersonal skills and strong communication skills
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top