Technical Support Associate, TAC
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Core Hours: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift (weekend work based on team and customer needs)
A Technical Support Associate is the first line of customer support within TAC (Technical Assistance Center) focused on providing support for Third Party Products such as Palo Alto, Fortinet, Cisco, Carbon Black, etc
Main role of the first line support is handling customer calls, which contains:
- Validate and authenticate customers
- Verify calling person authorization level.
- Gather information about reported request / problem and document it in incident log ticket.
- When applicable, perform fundamental script-based troubleshooting (e.g. check power, cabling, LED status).
- Classify reported incident based on impact and urgency.
- Escalate as necessary for further investigation.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Very good English – spoken and written. Fluency has to be demonstrated during interview process.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to follow strictly defined processes.
- Basic networking and security knowledge (IP addressing, subnetting, firewalls, whitelisting/blacklisting, NAT, proxy, mail, etc.)
Additional desired experience (is a plus):
- Worked on similar position.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Self-managed and team oriented.
- Goals oriented.
- Highly motivated.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top