Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is a privately held company, headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Trustwave, a leader in cloud-based compliance and information security solutions, announces an opening for a Software Architect to join Trustwave's Product Engineering Team in Chicago.
- Work in small, agile teams to design, prototype and build new product offerings and enhance existing products and tools
- Collaborate with Product Management to identify, prioritize and document detailed product requirements
- Design, develop and document application and framework code in Java, Flex and other object-oriented programming languages
- Create robust automated unit/functional test suites and deployment scripts
- Work with internal QA team on system, performance and acceptance testing
- Familiarity with Agile/iterative development methodologies (XP, SCRUM, etc.)
- Strong object-oriented design and Java programming skills, including experience with leading open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate and JUnit
- Experience developing rich application UIs using Adobe Flex is highly desirable
- Familiarity with C/C++ or other object-oriented languages (e.g. Groovy, Python, Ruby) is also desirable
- Solid relational DBMS skills using MySQL, PostgreSQL or other DBMS products
- Real-world experience building very large scale, high availability applications
- Experience developing web services using XML-RPC, SOAP or REST approaches
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a dynamic, iterative development process
- Occasional overnight travel to other Trustwave offices in the U.S. may be required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with the security industry is desirable but not required
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top