As a recognized Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. We uncover threats that others can’t and respond quicker than others can to protect against the devastating impacts of cyberattacks. We’re a world-class team of cyber consultants, threat hunters and researchers serving clients in 96 countries. At Trustwave, you can learn alongside the best, make a personal impact on a global scale, and solve new challenges every day. Learn more about us at https://www.trustwave.com.
Shift includes 8 hours CET shift. Schedules could include weekend and bank holidays work.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Software Engineering jobs in Pasay, Philippines delivered to your inbox every week.
- Provide second line technical support to enterprise customers and partners for their use of the company’s products under multiple environments
- The support duties to be performed include:
- Take customers calls over the phone, email, and ticketing system
- Analyze customer problems by using remote access, debug files, network captures and more
- Recreate customers symptoms at a lab environment and assist in troubleshooting and resolving product bugs
- Proficient in Linux/Unix, shell scripting, commands and utilities and knowledge of Windows operating systems
- At least 3 years of professional experience in enterprise-level Linux/Unix systems administration and/or troubleshooting
- Knowledge in the following areas of technology: HTTP, Proxy, Networking, TCP/IP, Security,
- At least three years of experience in customer service
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Multi-tasking and problem resolution abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- English – Fluent (verbal and written)
Additional (nice to have):
- Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with Squid
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with ticketing systems: JIRA, Service Now
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; a college or university degree is a plus.
This is a remote opportunity open to anyone legally authorized to work in the (country name). Guided by our flexible workplace philosophy, Moments That Matter, people gather in the office when in-person interaction is most impactful; full-time remote employees may be asked to travel occasionally based on the needs of the team and the business.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.