Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
- Provide second line technical support to enterprise customers and partners for their use of the company’s products under multiple environments
- The support duties to be performed include:
- Take customers calls over the phone, email and ticketing system
- Analyse customers problems by using remote access, debug files, network captures and more
- Recreate customers symptoms at a lab environment and assist in troubleshooting and resolving product bugs
- Three years of experience or more in customer service
- Deep knowledge of Linux (RHCE or equivalent level) and at least advanced of Windows operating systems
- Knowledge in the following areas of technology: HTTP, Proxy, Networking, TCP/IP, Security, SQL
- Quick learner with a desire to learn new tools and techniques
- Multi-tasking and problem resolution abilities
- English – Fluent (verbal and written)
Additional (nice to have):
- Knowledge of Java
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Squid
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top