- Warsaw, Poland
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
Core Hours: 1st or 2nd Shift (may occasionally work nights and weekends based on customer needs)
Trustwave is seeking qualified Tier 1 (Entry Level) technical support professionals to expand its TAC team. Trustwave products being supported by the TAC include, Web Application Firewall (WAF), data loss prevention (DLP), Network Access Control (NAC), Data Encryption, and Security Information & Event Management (SIEM). In addition to possessing technical knowledge, a TAC Engineer interacts extensively with customers and partners using polite professional etiquette.
TAC Analysts perform the following duties:
- Providing level one technical support for Trustwave IT security products and systems
- Use TCP/IP networking skills to perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems
- Use Linux and security skills to troubleshoot and diagnose product problems
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction and overall success of the TAC
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLA) to support and other tickets.
- Document actions to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Resolve problems independently and understands the correct escalation procedures
- Reproducing and debugging customer reported problems in a lab environment, as necessary, and working with engineering and test teams to resolve issues
- Documenting issues in a knowledgebase format for use both internal and external to Trustwave
- Providing timely feedback into the development process on customer-reported product problems
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong oral (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Self managed and team oriented
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated
Must have skills/knowledge in several of the following:
- Unix / Linux operating system administration
- Understanding of industry standard operating system families including but not limited to, Windows, Linux, Unix, and BSD.
- TCP/IP networking
- Routers and access control device configuration
- Understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, and ARP protocols, and protocol analyzers.
- Understanding of network infrastructure equipment including workgroup and core switches, routers and gateways from various manufacturers.
- Understanding of the software development process and lifecycle including the role of customer support and sustaining product engineering in that process.
Additional preferred skills/abilities include:
- Bash Scripting
- Familiar with databases and SQL Command Line
- Experience with penetration testing techniques and tools
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Back to top