Support Analyst (Swedish Speaker)
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. We are headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
This Support Analyst position (based in Warsaw) is a member of the Compliance Support team. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, understanding of networking, a strong desire to grow in the area of Information Security, and an ability to investigate, understand, and explain technical aspects of compliance requirements to technical and non-technical individuals. In addition to possessing technical knowledge, a Support Analyst interacts extensively with customers and partners using polite professional etiquette.
Support Analysts perform the following duties:
- Help our clients and partners. You will spend most of your day taking inbound calls within one of our global contact centers, talking to our clients on the telephone and providing them with written memo’s and updates via e-mail. From time to time, you may also chat with them online too. However you do it, when you represent Trustwave, our expectation is that you are a polite, positive, and professional.
- Respond to needs and questions of customers concerning their compliance requirements.
- We like people who will take personal responsibility for customer satisfaction – it’s important that the customer is happy and satisfied.
- Respond in a timely manner to clients and internal colleagues alike – we all have important things to do – we trust you will understand how to prioritize.
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Resolve problems independently; understand and follow escalation procedures
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all technologies and computer systems used by our Compliance Support team.
- Identify, document and support technology and process changes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity
Strongly Desired Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues in a short and concise manner, often to clients and colleagues who are not trained in security
- Strong verbal (phone) and written (email) communication skills in English and Swedish
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, basic firewall, routers and access control devices
- Professional experience in a role that required you to deal with customers in either customer service or conflict resolution capacity.
- Strong Written and Verbal communication skills. Must be able to speak and write in a clear and concise manner and be able to communicate complex instructions with an eye for detail and thoroughness.
- Fluent in a second language, we prefer Swedish or Portuguese, but French, Mandarin, Spanish, Polish, Russian, etc. are all greatly appreciated.
- Background in information technology, knowledge of firewalls or networking experience is a plus.
- Background in compliance, especially in PCI principals is a huge plus.
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top