Support Analyst (Mandarin language skills required)
Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risks. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs while safely embracing business imperatives including big data, BYOD and social media. More than two million businesses are enrolled in the Trustwave TrustKeeper® cloud platform, through which Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective data protection, risk management and threat intelligence.
Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit www.trustwave.com.Summary:
The Support Analyst is a member of the Compliance Support Services team. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, basic understanding of networking, a strong desire to grow in the area of Information Security, and an ability to investigate, understand, and explain technical aspects of compliance requirements to technical and non-technical individuals. The Support Analyst interacts extensively with customers and partners and is expected to provide exceptional customer service. Candidates for this role must be available to work all shifts, 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts on a rotating basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Respond to needs and questions of customers concerning their compliance requirements – the majority of the customer interactions are over the phone
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Respond in a timely manner (within expected Service Level Agreement requirements) to clients and internal colleagues
- Document actions in “tickets” to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Resolve problems independently; understand and follow escalation procedures
- Interface with a variety of customers in a polite, positive, and professional manner
- Mentor fellow Support Analysts as needed
- 2+ years of customer service experience in a high volume, technical environment
- Basic knowledge of the following areas: Information security, network security architecture and design, routers and access control devices, and TCP/IP networking
- Excellent customer service skills, including verbal and written (e-mail) communication skills
- Must possess Mandarin language proficiency, including verbal and written (e-mail) communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues in a short and concise manner, often to clients and colleagues who are not trained in security
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated and team oriented
We prefer college educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Back to top