Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com.
The Application Support Analyst fields customer requests ranging in complexity from simple file approvals to complex event analysis and custom rule creation. Understanding and assuring the security and integrity of customers’ environments is a critical responsibility of the position. Timely and accurate response to customer requests in line with Service Level Agreements will be a key performance indicator.
Trustwave is seeking an individual who is passionate about security, possesses superior customer services skills, and enjoys solving complex problems.
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to phone, e-mail, and online requests for Bit9 application administration
- Execute changes based on customer’s defined security policies
- Interface with customers’ security teams for requests outside of the defined security policies
- Escalate anomalies to customers’ security team
- Understand all aspects of customers’ help desk processes, software deployment processes, procurement processes, and change management processes
- Track and monitor all assigned cases to ensure timely resolution and follow-up
- Track and monitor time spent servicing customer requests
- Become an expert in the use of Trustwave and Bit9 software
- Stay current with emerging threats and security best-practices
- Assist in the generation of internal and customer reports
- Stay current on security best practices
- Collaborate with other Trustwave analysts on best practices and implementation methodologies
- Experience in the enterprise security space at the endpoint level
- Experience supporting multiple, simultaneous engagements
- Managed service support a plus
- Diverse endpoint experience a plus (Windows, Linux, OSX)
- Industry security certifications a plus (CISSP, GSEC, MCSE, etc.)
- Familiarity with software distribution, patch management, and endpoint security technologies
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of a team
- Strong attention to detail
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Associate Product Manager
In his position, Frank works with many departments—including Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Support—to ensure the product is marketable and that Trustwave is providing the best possible service.
Back to top