Trustwave helps businesses fight cybercrime, protect data and reduce security risk. With cloud and managed security services, integrated technologies and a team of security experts, ethical hackers and researchers, Trustwave enables businesses to transform the way they manage their information security and compliance programs. Trustwave delivers automated, efficient and cost-effective threat, vulnerability and compliance management. Trustwave is headquartered in Chicago, with customers in 96 countries. For more information about Trustwave, visit https://www.trustwave.com
This Support Analyst position is a member of the Compliance Support team. The ideal candidate will have a strong customer service background, understanding of networking, a strong desire to grow in the area of Information Security, and an ability to investigate, understand, and explain technical aspects of compliance requirements to technical and non-technical individuals. In addition to possessing technical knowledge, a Support Analyst interacts extensively with customers and partners using polite professional etiquette.
Support Analysts perform the following duties:
- Interface with a variety of customers over the phone and via email, in a polite, positive, and professional manner
- Respond to needs and questions of customers concerning their compliance requirements
- Take responsibility for customer satisfaction
- Respond in a timely manner (within documented SLAs) to clients and internal colleagues
- Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information internally and to customers
- Resolve problems independently; understand and follow escalation procedures
- Fluent in Spanish in both reading and writing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues in a short and concise manner, often to clients and colleagues who are not trained in security
- Strong verbal (phone) and written (email) communication skills
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Highly motivated and team oriented
- Knowledge of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, basic firewall, routers and access control devices
- 2 or more years of information technology, security, or networking experience
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Fluent
- Certified in Security related Industry, Vendor or Professional Certification
We prefer college-educated applicants, but at minimum, high school diploma or equivalent is required for employment.
Trustwave is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Trustwave outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Trustwave’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Trustwave Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Trustwave and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Meet Some of Trustwave's Employees
Manager, Customer Relations Management
It's Rachelle's responsibility to oversee Trustwave's services and delivery systems. She heads up the Trustwave Customer Relations Team, keeping the company's clients happy.
Back to top